V-Con is an experience that celebrates unity in diversity. Regardless of race, gender, age, and cultural differences, we are united in our passion to realize our limitless potential for greatness.
Going to V-Con? Here are 5 important things you need to bring:
1. During registration, bring one (1) valid ID and copy of the confirmation letter that will be sent to you via email right after the purchase of your ticket. During the Registration, you will receive your wristband and V-Con Kit. You must wear your wristband at all times during the convention to gain access to the events and activities.
2. Enough pocket money to last for 5 days, which you may spend on food, drinks, transportation, V-Con merchandise, souvenirs, etc. Make sure to have your money either in USD or AED.
3. Clothes good for 5 days. Business attire is expected for the sessions inside the stadium. For your convenience, please bring comfortable walking shoes. Kindly bring your National Costume for the Welcome Gala Night as well.
4. Take a camera with you to make your precious V-Con memories last, and have something you can show to your family and future prospects when you go back home.
5. As you want to savour every valuable session on stage, make sure to bring your own pen and notebook for some serious note-taking!
Yes. Only transactions made thru cash and credit card will be accommodated.
No. The 5-day program we prepared for you is something that should be attended from Day 1 to 5 for a complete life-changing experience. It is a comprehensive, holistic event with an action-packed line-up of activities that are highly essential for your business.
1. Visa Requirements
a. Ensure that your passport’s validity must not expire within 6 months from the travel date
b. Your passport’s must have a minimum of 3 blank pages.
c. For VISA application, indicate business/convention visa. (depending on country)
2. V-Con Ticket/Wristbands
a. Your #VUAE2018 wristbands are non-transferrable.
b. Claiming of wristbands/tickets via representation is strongly discouraged.
c. There will be no issuance of a refund, a new ticket/wristband once they have been deemed collected.
d. You are required to purchase again in cases of loss or replacement.
3. Special Needs
To make your #VUAE2018 experience more convenient, we offer special arrangements for participants with disabilities. Please inform us at least 10 days in advance if you need a certain equipment (e.g., wheelchairs) or special transportation arranged.
If you are having trouble accessing our website, or you have further questions which are not available in our FAQ page, please get in touch with us through our following email addresses.
Mr. Vijiyar Thevan
+60 12 209 3793
Mr. Dharmarajan Uvarajan
+60 12 399 1074